Do you have something to share with Global Woman magazine readers?
Global Woman magazine provides a new platform for women to celebrate diversity, culture, business and networking. Whether it’s an article, interview, life or business strategy, we’d love to hear from you. You don’t need to be a published author, just come from the right place with a desire to reach our readers.
Editorial Guidelines for Contributors
To be considered for our printed publication or website, articles must adhere to the following criteria
Please note the clear distinction between editorial and promotional before submission
- Editorial is informational content of value to the reader, like a personal story, or sharing knowledge related to your profession, skills, experience, or activities. It is not for promotion of your business, a service or product
- If you wish to promote your business, service or products, you can either:
- Place a paid for advertisement in Global Woman magazine to complement your editorial feature. Or:
- Combine informational content that will be of interest, as a sponsored feature, and promote your business, service or product. You can add a promotional box or message at the end of the article and include your website and social media links. This works best as an interview and you will be guided by our team. Please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
- A front cover feature is 6 pages as an interview with text and pictures
- Should you submit an article that we believe to contain promotional content, we will offer you the option of sponsoring the feature, or to remove the promotional elements – or not to publish at all
- Our guidelines are intended to maintain a high quality of content and interest for Global Woman magazine readers and for a consistency of fairness and transparency for all parties concerned